Thursday, February 24, 2011

StormTide spoiler


Someone asked me just now in Facebook for a plot summary of Storm Tide, so here goes:

It's the story of a boy living on Discovery Island with his lighthouse keeping family and an adventure he has in which he saves a drowning man, solves and riddle, and finds treasure. Ask for it at your local bookstore. (Thereby supporting both writers and independent bookstores) They should be able to order it for you. If not, let me know and I'll get one for you from here.
By the way, that's a photo of the real Discovery Island lighthouse. I started writing Storm Tide after seeing this and imaging what it would have been like to be a lighthouse keeper living in a house like that before it was closed.

3 comments:

  1. I like peanut collada

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you 2 like it so much then why don't you marry it

    ReplyDelete