Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wild With Child Anthology almost out!

I just got an email from the editor of the Wild with Child anthology to say it is almost out. I can't wait to see it, my own story after all this time, and all the other stories. Even thinking about my story, the Adventures of John One Eye, reminds me of an earlier time in my family's life, when my son was young and we used to play make believe. John One Eye was a made up pirate whose adventures took us all over the island in search of his treasurers.

Make believe is something which we writers delight in, but which many people give up as life progresses. Why is that? make believe makes the world a richer place, especially when we can share it with others, bringing a bit of magic into their lives too.

No comments:

Post a Comment